This week we're giving a kudos to celebrities who keep it real by not making any foods off-limits, unintentionally stealing the spotlight, and laughing at themselves. Think we missed something? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @Shape_Magazine.
1. Fry away fat? You wouldn’t guess it from how she looked at last night’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, but model Alessandra Ambrosio chowed down on—get ready for this—fries days before! Watch this video to learn how she burned off those calories, plus what the Angels do backstage moments before they step out on the runway.
2. A (toned) leg up. Justin who? Jessica Biel’s gams stole the show at the GQ Men of the Year dinner in New York City as she stepped out in a sexy high-low silk skirt. The actress works hard for her enviable body, training with Jason Walsh three to four days a week doing interval training and metabolic work with moves like squats, lunges, sprints, throwing, crawling, and jumping.
3. Throwback Thursday tennis. Actress and bride-to-be Kaley Cuoco posted an adorable pic of her “first tennis tournaments” at 6 years old, saying, "Funny how life comes full circle :)” in reference to her pro-tennis player fiancé Ryan Sweeting. See more flashbacks with these yearbook pictures of celebrity high school athletes.
4. The butt of a joke. It was a hard day’s work on the Modern Family set as Eric Stonestreet Instagrammed a photo of Sofia Vergara’s tight, toned booty captioning, “Ugh. Work.” The hourglass actress does work, though, regularly practicing squats and full-body lunges to maintain her incredible, um, asset.
5. Recipe for success. Take a tip from a slim chef: “Pasta doesn’t make you fat. How much pasta you eat makes you fat,” Giada De Laurentiis told People. So go ahead and order the carbonara, just box up half of it for tomorrow night.