We moved our clocks forward and our fitness game up this week! Check out the celebs who also kept the momentum going by eating real foods and being sure to squeeze in a workout.
1. More surgery, more strength. There's yet another preventative cancer surgery ahead for Angelina Jolie. After publicly writing about her decision to have a double mastectomy last May, Jolie is staying strong in the support of those around her with more to come. “There’s still another surgery to have, which I haven’t yet,” the actress told Entertainment Weekly. “I’ll, you know, I’ll get advice from all these wonderful people who I’ve been talking to, to get through that next stage."
2. Back to the basics. When it comes to food, model Chrissy Teigen keeps it real and clean. She Instagrammed fresh ingredients for a tomato basil soup recipe with the caption, “Making human food no filter.” Teigen previously told Shape that she rarely skips the most important meal of the day: "I have to have breakfast, and breakfast has to be eggs, whether in omelet form, hard-boiled, or over-easy." As for her workout, the cover model turned to Ballet Barre and Physique 57 to get bikini-ready for the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Swimsuit Edition.
3. Spring Breakers stretching. Sporting pink shorts to match her pink mat, Vanessa Hudgens made time for some relaxing yoga session this Sunday. The actress has previously referred to working out as a “serious addiction,” naming yoga and SoulCycle as her favorite ways to sweat it out. “You just feel like you can accomplish anything,” Hudgens told People. “When you push yourself through a really hard workout, it’s a mental thing rather than a physical thing...and I love that. It’s a good self-esteem booster.”
4. Reality check. The Kardashian girls hit SoulCycle for a thigh-blasting workout this week. Kim, Kloe, Kendall, and mom Kris turned up for the high-intensity cycle class, which burns a reported 800 calories in 45 minutes. They're not the only ones hitting the bikes. Meet eight other celebs who swear by SoulCycle.
5. Survivor symbols. Goodbye dollar sign! Kesha brought back the “s” in her name—her latest move in embracing her new and improved self. The pop star completed treatment for anorexia and bulimia last week tweeting, “Happy to be back...Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music.” Following, she shared a photo of herself wearing an “Ima Survivor” graphic sweatshirt. This marks a new chapter and a healthier outlook for the singer who previously explained that her decision to enter rehab was to "learn to love myself again, exactly as I am." We’re loving the new Kesha.