This week some A-listers are sticking with what they know works, while others are experimenting with new ways to stay in shape. Check out Hollywood's latest gossip, then tell us what's got you talking. Tweet us @Shape_Magazine, tag us on @Instagram, or comment below.
1. Gone green…again. Just after wrapping up a show-stopping Grammys performance, Beyoncé posted a picture of a chocolate vegan protein bar with sliced bananas captioned, “#22daysvegan.” Queen Bey must have loved her first experience (and the amazing results!) so much she decided give it another go. Jay Z originally explained on his blog, “psychologists have said it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. On the 22nd day, you've found the way." Guess it's true!
2. Wedding day waistline. Bride-to-be Ashley Tisdale is the epitome of health and happiness. The actress has been frequenting WundaBar Pilates in Los Angeles—a recommendation by High School Musical costar Vanessa Hudgens—occasionally even toting along fiancé Christoper French. The workout incorporates lightweights for a strong back, legs, arms, and shoulders, as well as private instruction from founder Amy Jordan, who specifically targets Tisdale’s core.
3. Picture of health. After tweeting an old photo of her getting an autograph from Sting, Gwen Stefani was called out for body shaming. She wrote, "Chunky me 1983. getting @officialsting autograph backstage. cut to…Of course we hate to see the No Doubt rocker put herself down, but we have to admit she is in killer shape these days. Stefani works with personal trainer Mike Heatlie, who dished the singer’s secrets to us: high-intensity weight training, cardiovascular training, and a carb-cycling diet for seriously ripped abs.
4. Anti-gravity. Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian took their workout to new heights. Khloe posted several Cirque du Soleil-like photos captioned, “Kourt and I tried some aerial workouts today! A first for us!!! #getitright #GetItTight.” The gymnast exercise is great for stretching and strengthening core muscles, but seems to be a downright good time in all. Khloe added, “For some reason this ring workout made me hysterically laugh!!!”
5. Game for anything. Fifty Shades of Grey star Dakota Johnson covers Elle and channels her Anastasia Steele for the provocative shoot. This is the It-girl’s first high-fashion cover, and she says her secret is not having any shame. "I don’t have any problem doing anything," she said. Johnson prefers to work out as a couple with boyfriend Jordan Masterson and gets into sultry shape on set with cold-press juices from The Juice Box.