Last night's CMAS were filled with some great performances, and some awkward moments (Jimmy Dickens dressed as Justin Bieber, anyone?) We still enjoyed the star-studded ceremony, especially because it's always good for people-watching. Here are some of our favorite fit stars at 2011 Country Music Awards:
1. Carrie Underwood. Underwood co-hosted the ceremony with fellow country artist Brad Paisley. The former American Idol winner is a known vegetarian, and credits her physique to working with a personal trainer, following a healthy diet, and makes sure to de-stress when the going gets tough.
2. Taylor Swift. Swift, who won the coveted Entertainer of the Year award last night, stays fit by regular runs on the treadmill and following a healthy eating plan. We're not surprised she landed the Entertainer of the Year award— we love her songs for our workout playlists!
3. Kelly Clarkson. While Clarkson has been targeted multiple times because of her fluctuating weight, we love that she remains confident about her curvy figure.
4. Miranda Lambert. Lambert took home her second award for Best Female Vocalist last night, while husband Blake Shelton took home Best Male Vocalist. This tough chick's workout of choice? Kickboxing!
5. Martina McBride. Last, but definitely not least, is McBride, who attended the awards last night. While she didn't win anything, we love this former SHAPE cover model for her commitment to a healthy lifestyle.