With Halloween a week away, we’ve swapped sit-ups for skeletons for today’s celebrity news roundup. Check out our favorite ways Hollywood is going haunted, then tell us which costumes you like best in the comments below or tweet us @Shape_Magazine.
1. A darling Disney disguise. The Neil Patrick Harris clan went down the rabbit hole earlier this week. The How I Met Your Mother actor posted a picture dressed as Tweedledee and Tweedledum with partner David Burtka, complementing 3-year-old twins Harper and Gideon dressed as Alice and the White Rabbit. [Tweet this!] Don’t doubt the family’s ability for some serious scaring though! Harris captioned the picture with the ominous message, “Our costumes for the Halloween carnival at the kids’ preschool yesterday. But 10/31 will be frighteningly different..!” We can’t wait to see!
2. Night of the living drag. Flashing sequins and a fuchsia-lipped smile, a gaudy Kelly Osbourne dazzled as fictional character Dame Edna Everage for a Halloween bash. The Fashion Police host certainly bent style rules for her flamboyant costume, which included a pink and blue feather boa and bedazzled cat-eyed glasses. And that’s no woman she’s locking lips with! Fiancé Matthew Mosshart was in full drag for the evening as Blossom from the popular 90s TV show.
3. Heidi’s Halloween teaser. From a dead body to Cleopatra, Heidi Klum is known for her outrageous costumes and must-see monster mash each year. And while we know this year’s theme will be scary dollhouse, the supermodel’s mystery post from this summer leaves us hanging on her disguise. While making a mold of her head, Klum shared, "Started working on my Halloween costume! #HeidisHalloween."
4. A mummy mommy. A skeleton-clad Sandra Bullock and son Luis, 3, were bad to the bone last weekend for some Halloween revelry. The Academy Award-winning actress took her costume dead serious with black lipstick and skull-like face paint while toting a smaller set of removable wings for her little skeleton at her side.
5. Eternally bewitched. The Sanderson sisters are back again. Twenty years after Hocus Pocus’s initial release, audiences are still spellbound. The cast reunited to celebrate this weekend as actors Thora Birch, Kathy Najimy, Omri Katz, and Vinessa Shaw greeted fans to reminisce the cult classic.