With all the fit bodies in Hollywood, it's not super surprising that there are many celebrities who used to be fitness instructors. And now we can add one more to the list! Find out who, plus how others are staying in shape this week, then tell us which celebs inspire you to live your best life. Tweet us @Shape_Magazine, tag us on @Instagram, or comment below.
1. Meet your new yoga instructor. Already an accomplished actress and a Brown University student, Emma Watson can now add certified yogi to her resume! “I love having something completely unrelated to the film industry. I want to find something that will let me use my brain in another way,” she told ELLE Australia. “I’m a board-two certified qualified yoga instructor.” Watson has long known that beauty comes from within, as she previously told Teen Vogue, "Being kind, eating healthy, and getting exercise genuinely help your self-image."
2. Full House fitness. Kimmy Gibbler and D.J. Tanner are planning to run a marathon together! "We ran several races together," Candace Cameron Bure dished to Us Weekly after DWTS. "She runs marathons. I run shorter races, like 5K or 10K races, but with obstacles in them like Tough Mudder or a Spartan Race because I like the strength stuff and she likes long distances…Now that she's run a couple races with me, she's dragging me into doing a marathon.”
3. Rise-and-shine stretch. Like mother, like daughter. Ivanka Trump bent into downward dog with daughter Arabella Tuesday saying, “Morning stretch!” The busy business mogul previously told Harper’s Bazaar, “I work out two days a week. I love golf, tennis, and skiing, but I’ve never enjoyed a gym-based routine, with the exception of yoga and spinning.” She added that it wasn't until she got pregnant that she starting thinking about the nutrition of her food, and now she eats healthier.
4. Taking your workout to new heights. Actress and singer Vanessa Hudgens defied gravity during an aerial yoga workout saying, “Tadaaa” on her posted picture. The sky-high workout, which works your body through suspension and resistance moves, should have been a breeze for Hudgens, whose toned physique results from a mix of core work, Pilates, ballet, and yoga.
5. Model behavior. VS Angel Karlie Kloss goes green with avocado, sharing a foodstagram captioned: “Snack attack! I love adding avocado and chili flakes to any dish. This is a flatbread loaded with hummus and veggies.” But the supermodel’s “flatbread” is actually a guilt-free, grain-free substitute made of cauliflower, carrot, and kale. Karlie shared her recipe with PEOPLE so you can make it at-home.