Raise your hands if you're so excited for the second-season premiere of Orange Is the New Black! We can't be the only ones who have been rockin' that bright orange all week, drawing on the eyeliner, and counting down the minutes until we can settle in with a glass of wine and Netflix to plow through the whole thing. (Right?) Suffice it to say, we're obsessed.
So we were thrilled when we got to sit down with some of the cast members and find out the secrets they swear by to stay happy, healthy, and sane. Their characters may be stuck behind prison bars, but these gorgeous, active women are loving life, pounding the pavement, and making a name for themselves. Scroll below to catch the highlights and steal their go-to workouts, stay-confident secrets, and more.
1. Alysia Reiner (Natalie Figueroa, a.k.a. Fig) on her fitness philosophy: "Make choices that bring love and joy to your body. It's not about perfection, it's about love and gratitude for an amazing body that works hard and deserves your respect."
2. Jackie Cruz (Flaca) on her celebrity crush: "Johnny Depp! He has sex appeal with an edge that represents who he is. Plus, I feel like we have the same edge in style."
3. Emma Myles (Leanne Taylor) on her red-carpet confidence secret: "Spanx! No, I'm joking. I just try to remind myself to be grateful that I'm doing what I'm doing and hope that shines through. Also, false eyelashes go a long way."
4. Laura Gómez (Blanca Flores) on the workouts she can't get enough of: "Running and outdoor yoga are two of my favorite workouts. Running because it's very freeing, and I feel very active, and yoga because it helps me slow down, stretch, and relax. It's the perfect combination when you're in a city like New York."
5. Adrienne Moore (Black Cindy) on what getting healthy really means: "You gotta have fun and not be hard on yourself! It's all about keeping the body active. Diabetes runs in my family, and I want to avoid reaching that point. In the past few months, I've lost 26 pounds, and it's been about health and feeling good."
6. Vicky Jeudy (Janae Watson) on who inspires her: "I am so inspired by women who look great in their sixties and beyond, whether they're celebrities or not, like Christie Brinkley and Annette Larson. Google Annette Larson—she's 73, but looks like she's 48!"