This week in Hollywood news: Celebs go green, go for gold, and get "so excited" in a 90s flashback on Dancing with the Stars.
From green drinks to green face masks, these celebs share our commitment to health and happiness. Here are our top picks from Hollywood this week. What has you buzzing? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @Shape_Magazine.
1. A balancing act. Who says you can’t do it all? Miranda Kerr certainly can. The supermodel stretched in bird dog pose while donning her very own hydrating, antioxidant enriched Kora Organics face mask. She captioned the picture saying, “Monday morning multi-tasking with Mary Helen @balletbeautiful and @koraorganics Hydrating Face Mask.” The ballerina-inspired routine sculpts and strengthens for lean muscles, improved posture, and increased flexibility.
2. Stars going green. Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Fergie slim down sip by sip. Both rely on nutritionist Kimberly Snyder who recommends her Glowing Green and Power Protein smoothies. What makes this green drink different than regular juice cleanses? "It has about 14 grams of fiber,” says Snyder. “And I keep stressing that fiber is a really important component of health and beauty because a lot of people just have juice or things that isn't pulling out the toxicity.” Snyder teaches you how to make your own at home here.
3. Bootcamp beaus. Kim Kardashian sweats it out at Barry’s Bootcamp with an unlikely workout buddy. Kanye West tagged along bright and early for the intense celeb-worshipped class, which involves a combination of interval training and resistance routines. Kardashian a long-time bootcamp devotee attends sessions in both Los Angeles and New York.
4. Dance down memory lane. Saved By The Bell fans rejoice! A jiving Jessie Spano took stage on Dancing With The Stars this week as Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy threw it back to the legendary 1990's episode where Jessie ODs on caffeine pills. Watch the full performance to The Pointer Sisters’ “I’m So Excited” and find out where your other favorite 90’s stars are now.
5. In it to win it. Those blurred lines are hard to miss. Kerri Walsh Jennings posted a fuzzy photo from the FIVB Sao Paulo Grand Slam sporting defined abs and a chunk of gold around her neck. She captioned the pic, “It has begun!!!! #RoadtoRio #Golden.” After eight weeks of grueling volleyball training, Pilates, and fast-twitch training for strength, the Olympic gold-medalist already has her sights set on Rio 2016.