Although celebrity headlines are always filled with babies, boobs, and hot bodies, it would be crazy not to include these stories in our roundup. What do you think? Are we wrong? Tweet us @Shape_Magazine, tag us on @Instagram, or comment below.
1. The happy baby. Mom-to-be Mila Kunis (she's expecting a baby girl!) is absolutely glowing. Her healthy secret? Prenatal yoga, which combines pregnancy safe poses with dance and meditation. The starlet has also been hitting up spinning classes for a no-impact aerobic exercise. Of course, Kunis is no stranger to the gym. See what trainer Brian Abercrombie told us about Kunis’ workout regimen.
2. Body peace treaty. Forget about perfection! After admitting in an interview with U.K.'s The Sun that she wishes she had smaller boobs, Kate Upton delivered a refreshing reality check. “I love my boobs and I'm proud of my size,” the supermodel clarified. “That's an important message to young girls: Love who you are. It's so easy to feel negative about yourself and it is totally self-destructive. If you can only love and accept who you are, you will be a lot happier.” As for a smaller cup size? Upton joked, “If I could just take them off like they were clip-ons....” And Upton recently reported she was misquoted by the newspaper, saying, "I love my body. I always feel incredibly grateful for what I have, but there are always times when women don't feel their best."
3. Rise and shine reps. Trainer Anna Kaiser dished on how Kelly Ripa sculpts that perfectly trim physique, revealing the TV host’s dance-based routines and circuit training: “Interval training is the best way to work out, and when you pair it with dance, you make it even more fun and more efficient because you're working on all planes of motion," Kaiser told Us Weekly. Ripa’s favorites include Kaiser’s tuck and twist abs exercise, puzzle pushup, and cardio dance routine. See what she had to share with us on Ripa’s insanely ripped six-pack.
4. Stepping it up. While stretching it out into a one-legged downward dog, Jenna Dewan-Tatum posted, “Sooo @iamjjdancer kicked our witch butts today!” The former backup dancer and longtime vegetarian has been flaunting a svelte figure as of late, crediting daily workouts with trainer Jen Johnson and a healthy diet. Her must-have dishes include oatmeal, green salads with chopped-up veggie burger, and occasionally enchiladas for her Mexican fix.
5. A sweaty, shaven, selfie. Showing off her newly shaven hair, Kelly Osbourne shared a glistening post-workout glamour shot, saying, “Getting my sweat on in the gym.” The Fashion Police co-host knows a thing or two about working out after losing a total of 70 pounds in 2009, but even more rewarding may be that she knows how to keep it off. "Once I learned how to work out right and eat right, it’s one of those things that you just have to commit to a life change rather than being on a diet,” Osbourne previously told The Huffington Post.