From day-drinking with famous chefs to romantic strolls on the putting green, the healthy Hollywood A-listers were out and about this week. We want to know who you've been following! Tweet us @Shape_Magazine, tag us on @Instagram, or comment below.
1. Tee for two. King of Pop Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel hit the green together for a romantic golf date at the Lakeside Golf Club in Toluca Lake, CA. Biel certainly isn’t one to shy away from an outdoor activity. She loves to get in some time rafting, snowboarding, and hiking whenever possible. We’re sure Biel can hold her own throughout nine holes. The only question is, can JT keep up with her?
2. Muscle beach. “I work hard, I deserve it, right?” asked Jennifer Hudson on an Instagram from Mexico that flaunts her totally toned and curvaceous beach bod. The former Weight Watchers ambassador certainly earned the right to sport her teeny-weeny yellow bikini. Aside from counting points, Hudson squeezes in her cardio anyway she can. “Sometimes I set the timer on the stove and run up and down my steps until it goes off,” she previously told People. “You don’t even need to go to the gym!”
3. Revealing runs. Actress and new mom Olivia Wilde sat down with David Letterman and got candid about running in the buff for her latest movie Third Person. "Not only did I have to do it again and again and again, but this was a scene in which I was running down stairs naked, which no one should ever do on camera," she said. "There's things that no one should see. The body does things that it's not supposed to...and it's jiggling. Moving." Nonetheless, Wilde is undoubtedly active—she’s a regular to Pilates and SoulCycle classes—and embraces clean eating—the former vegan and vegetarian now considers herself pescatarian.
4. Country cooking. Upon meeting her “hero,” Ina Garten, for Food Network Magazine, country crooner Taylor Swift admitted that she owns every single one of Garten’s cookbooks. The duo bonded over their frustration for people who don’t like to eat: “I'll cook for these boys, and they'll be like, 'I'm on a diet,'" Swift said. "I'm like, 'I can't hang out with you.'" The cooking lesson ended with Garten making Swift her first ever whiskey sour, to which Swift jokingly exclaimed, "We're day-drinking!" In even more adorable news, T. Swift got a new kitten and named it Olivia Benson, in honor of the Law and Order: SVU character.
5. Organic made easy. Take a tip from Top Chef judge Gail Simmons. “There are definitely certain fruits and vegetables that I believe in buying organic, but more important than organic to me is buying local,” Simmons told Us Weekly, adding strawberries and apples to the top of her organic list. "My non-scientific rule is that when you're eating the skin of something, I like to buy organic, so you know there aren't pesticides. If you're peeling it, it's usually less detrimental." As for her go-to summer recipes: "I will roast or grill any vegetable...I'm a really big fan of making fresh summer salads and simple grilled food and doing the least possible to it."