This week we’ve got the skinny on who in Hollywood is killing it in the gym, on the red carpet, and in the kitchen! What celeb news are you most excited about? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @Shape_Magazine.
1. Killer shape. From the Cornucopia to the red carpet, Jena Malone and Jennifer Lawrence dare to put it all on the line. Both assassin actresses flaunted tone physiques (and interesting looks) at The Hunger Games: Catching Fire premiere in sheer silver and gold gowns. Learn the diet and workout Malone followed to go from thin to lean and mean in our interview with her trainer, Patrick Murphy.
2. Cookie cheat sheet. Actress Nicole Richie can add baking to her list of talents. The starlet shared her go-to holiday indulgence of homemade gluten-free gingerbread cookies, which she likes to pair with eggnog. The actress tries keep her family's diet free of gluten, but has admitted to giving into cravings at times.
3. Power punch. Knockout Stacy Keibler also does a knockout workout, a picture she posted revealed. The actress former WWE wrestler has worked with trainer Juliet Kaska since 2006 and stays active every day, switching things up between cross-training, stair-climbing, and kettlebells. Meet more celebrities who got fit fighting.
4. Say om. The secret to Christina Aguilera's powerful voice may be yoga. The singing coach introduced her personal yoga instructor to her team on The Voice, saying, “She's helped me so much as a vocalist.” But Aguilera's slimmer body is credit to high-intensity training as well as eating five small meals a day and abstaining from alcohol, dairy, and carbs.
5. Belly bliss. Go ahead, eat for two! Kelly Clarkson and Ginnifer Goodwin are glowing after announcing they’re each expecting their first child. Goodwin seems to be living a happily ever after fairy tale with fiancé and Once Upon A Time costar Josh Dallas, while Clarkson tweeted, "I'm pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever :)"