From the Emmys to the next Hunger Games movie to #hashtag hysterics, this week has been filled with funny fit celebrity news. Here’s our picks of the must-read stories and must-watch videos. Do you think we missed something? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @Shape_Magazine.
1. Liz Lemon has a six-pack! Talk about handling a nip slip well: After her oops moment at the Emmys, Tina Fey pokes fun at herself in this Saturday Night Live promo. But our eyes aren’t on her cleavage—they’re on her stomach. Tina, how did you get those abs?
2. Catch a sneak peek at Catching Fire. If you’re counting down the days until the new Hunger Games movie comes out on November 22, check out these 20 photos from Catching Fire. Looks like Katniss and Peeta have some fierce competition.
3. Angels are ready for Christmas. Although it’s three months away, the Victoria’s Secret Angels say it’s time to start making your list for the holidays. To help you get in the mood, Karlie Kloss, Adriana Lima, Behati Prinsloo, and Lily Aldridge bared their gorgeous bods for what is sure to be a sexy ad. Get a behind the scenes look below.
4. From jazzercise to country-sized. While showing off her incredible toned arms on the red carpet at the Emmys in her Naeem Khan strapless dress, Nashville star Connie Britton revealed that she once was an aerobics instructor. “I wore very high-legged leotards, maybe a nice pink leotard with a purple bike short, and very thick socks,” she said. She’s not the only one! Meet 15 celebrities who used to be aerobics instructors.
5. #funny #must-watch #weheartjimmy. If you’ve somehow missed the viral #hashtag video, here you go: #Hashtag with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake. And if you have seen it, watch it again—it’s still #hilarious. Also be sure to check out Jimmy’s lip sync battle with Joseph Gordon Levitt. It’s a long one, but totally worth it.