Celebrities no longer just wear the hottest fashions, now more are designing them. Two big names are coming out with new clothing lines and—best of all—say they’re making them to flatter every woman. Read on for more details and the rest of this week’s celeb news.
1. You’ll soon be able to wear Kelly Osbourne’s clothes. Not really, of course, but we were excited when Kelly Osbourne let slip to Fashionista that she plans to launch a clothing line and will “never make anything that won’t be translated to plus-size as well. Because everyone deserves to wear fashion.” She refused to say much more, but you know the Fashion Police star’s designs will all be “dos.”
2. Or you can dress like Ryan Gosling’s girlfriend. Well, kinda. New York & Company approached Eva Mendes to design a collection for them, and after urging from her sisters, she said yes. The line will be day-to-night looks for women of all ages, sizes, and professions, the actress/model/singer told Lucky. Now if only we could be Gosling’s girl.
3. A fresh face is at one with nature. Shailene Woodley may be one of Hollywood’s hottest new starlets, but she has her feet firmly on the ground and has a refreshing lifestyle. “I gather my own spring water from the mountains every month. I go to a farm to get my food. I make everything from my own toothpaste to my own body lotions and face oils,” The Descendants star dished to US Weekly.
4. Kate Upton can’t be stopped. As if gracing the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue twice, being one of the faces of David Yurman (along with Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen), starring in an upcoming movie with Cameron Diaz, and looking stunning on Vogue’s cover this year weren’t enough, Kate Upton has walked away with the prestigious title of 2013 Model of the Year, which is a slam in the face of those who called her “obvious.” Personally, we’ve got a girl crush on her.
5. The best actresses only get better with age. Fifty-five-year-old Michelle Pfeiffer is back on the big screen, starring in new movie The Family with Robert De Niro. Growing older in Hollywood isn’t easy, she admitted to Ladies Home Journal, but she’s more focused on being healthy than looking young. The blonde beauty works out five days a week and has been vegan for a few years, and said she’s happy “looking great” for her age. And that she does!
6. Fizzy yoga may be the next cosmo. We’re into bikram, kundalini, and hatha yoga, and now we can add fizzy yoga to the list thanks to Kim Cattrall. The carbonated-sounding workout is physioyoga, which combines yoga moves with physical therapy that is meant to heal and prevent injuries. The 57-year-old actress told New York Daily News that cardio was less important to her as she got older, and she preferred to do intense stretching.