This week it’s all about the abs—but then, when isn’t it? We all want that sexy flat stomach, and lucky for us, some super-fit stars recently dished about their workouts and eating plans.
1. Kerry Washington’s abs secret it out. We’re so excited for the return of Scandal (October 3 at 10 p.m. ET on ABC) and to see the killer outfits that Kerry Washington will be rocking. FitSugar found out how the actress, who plays Olivia Pope, sculpts those killer abs that she shows off during her steaming sex scenes with Mr. President: Her trainer, Tadeo, borrowed from his Brazilian workout called Cuerpaso to create a routine to blast belly fat and carve her middle. Try the abs with a twist exercise for a taste of her workout.
2. “Diet” is a no-no for one Destiny’s Child. In her new “Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt” DVD, Kelly Rowland teams up with celebrity trainer Jeanette Jenkins. But rather than dieting, the X Factor judge told FitSugar that she prefers “eating clean” to energize her enviable body. Rowland says that while she eats lots of green vegetables and fish because they don’t make her feel “weighed down,” she will have a cupcake on a cheat day!
3. The First Lady is releasing an album. No, she’s not singing. Michelle Obama is releasing a hip-hop album to promote her Let’s Move campaign to get the nation’s children fit and healthy. With artists including Jordin Sparks and Ashanti, the 19-track “Songs for a Healthier America” album is sure to be a hit with kids.
4. Molly Sims is one hot mama. How cute is this photo of the model-turned-actress holding her son at the beach? Just a little more than a year after giving birth, Molly Sims is definitely back to bikini form—and we say, flaunt it, mama!
5. Even actresses eat dessert daily. At least Ali Larter, who is releasing a cookbook, Kitchen Revelry, does. The busy mom, who describes herself as a “bad-girl Martha Stewart,” told FitSugar that she works out and eats well but, “like most women, I can’t eat half a brownie. I go for it, and then I try to be better.” We feel you, Ali!
6. Sofia Vergara works hard for her body. And these before and after workout photos she posted on her WhoSay page certainly prove it, as Sofia Vergara looks exhausted after her Megaformer session. “When you start like this… and they leave you like this… u know you have donne it right#necessarytorture!” the Modern Family star wrote.