With clean eating and sweat sessions in the gym, these A-listers earned the right to bare it all this week—really! See how Hollywood is staying fit this week and who’s rightful showing off their hard work. We want to know what you think! Tweet us @Shape_Magazine, tag us on @Instagram, or comment below.
1. Oh, baby. It’s been a one-two punch for the Hollywood mommas this week as both Olivia Wilde and Drew Barrymore welcomed their little ones into the world. “Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building),"
2. Back to back. Supermodel Nina Agdal is flexing those back muscles in her latest pic saying, “#progress skinny doesn’t mean weak.” Her secret? “No secret!” she recently told Elle. “I like Barry’s Bootcamp because of the intensity. I mix up my workouts to make sure I get cardio, toning, and strengthening covered.”
3. The skin she’s in. Sloth-loving funny girl Kristen Bell bared it all for Allure’s “Nudes” issue, along with Jenna Dewan Tatum, Minnie Driver, and Nia Long. "I talk a big game about being comfortable no matter my size," Bell says. "I wanted to put my money where my mouth was." And she did—the Veronica Mars actress was all-around candid for the feature admitting, "My belly skin has made me self-conscious...I have definitely and happily used a body double.” Now Bell attributes her body confidence to Pilates saying, “I'm more in shape now than I've been at other times in my life."
4. One step at a time. It’s one thing to rock a red carpet; it’s another to do it in a bikini. But Jordin Sparks looks incredible and her confidence was showing at the opening of Tao Beach in Las Vegas. “BIG step for me to wear something like this on a carpet,” wrote the singer on her Instagram. “I'm still learning more about my health & body confidence everyday! I always want to keep growing!” To get her physique, Sparks combines strength training and cardio. We’ve got all her moves here.
5. Au naturale. Is Cameron Diaz’s health trick taking it too far? "I don't believe in antiperspirant," The Other Woman star told E! News. "It's really bad for you. I haven't used it for almost 20 years." Let her explain. "You're stinky, because you use antiperspirant...It keeps all the stink in,” says Diaz, adding, "Let it go and just trim your armpit hair so it doesn't hold onto the scent.” The actress has a lot to say in her new book The Body Book, including a whole chapter titled "In Praise of Pubes."