We've watched Kirstie Alley's weight fluctuate through the years, so it's great to see her finally healthy and happy after losing 100 pounds. The star seems determined to keep it off for good, and so far, so good! But most of all, we're glad to see her take a healthy approach to weight loss. Here are our top five favorite Kirstie Alley weight loss quotes.
1. "I have more energy than I've ever had in my life," Alley told People magazine. "I was like, 'That's it!' I feel normal. I have my game again!'"
2. "I think I'm back in my element," she told US Weekly. "I honestly didn't even know what I looked like then."
3. When Alley appeared on Dancing with the Stars, she would constantly update her Twitter status, tweeting things like, "Dancing is good for the soul...I feel like I'm getting stronger and stronger every day!"
4. Alley told CBS News that she lost sixty pounds before DWTS and 30 pounds on the show and said, "Dancing gave my body a new configuration and I'm happy with it." It also inspired her to pitch her own Organic weight loss program.
5. "Dancing with the Stars made me alive again," she told US Weekly in May. "It's given me a new view on what I want to do with my life."