From Sochi to Soul Cycle, these celebs know just how to get in the game and how to, let’s say, unwind at the end of the day. Here’s your weekly briefing on Hollywood’s healthiest. Think we missed something? Tweet us @Shape_Magazine, tag us on @Instagram, or comment below.
1. Yogi gal pals. Stretching side by side at a Los Angeles studio, Reese Witherspoon, Naomi Watts, and Witherspoon’s husband, Jim Toth, got their yoga on. This isn’t the first time the ladies have been workout buddies. Just last month the pair enjoyed post-namaste green juices with a couple of girlfriends. Witherspoon has previously admitted she loves working out with a group, telling Mindy Kaling she secretly loves hip-hop dance classes.
2. Downhill speed dating. It may be the ultimate sporting competition, but the Olympic athletes can still have some fun. "Tinder in the Olympic Village is next level,” American snowboarder Jamie Anderson joked to Us Weekly. “It's all athletes! It's hilarious. There are some cuties on there." The proof is in the Sochi medical facilities, which are stocked with 100,000 condoms. But we can’t say we blame them! The event brings together the world’s top athletes who, like Anderson, are in their prime shape.
3. Rise and shine substance. An energizing homemade acai bowl with blueberries, bananas, and bee pollen kick-started Stacy Keibler's morning. The model and former wrestler also shared an L.A. landscape pic captioned, “Beautiful hike. Beautiful day. #Grateful.” According to trainer Juliet Kaska, Keibler runs and hikes with added resistance from ankle weights. “The stronger she gets, we need to continuously challenge her body so she doesn’t hit a plateau,” Kaska said.
4. Forever young. Happy 17th birthday, Chloe Grace Moretz! And what better way to celebrate than by cycling with a group of legwarmer-clad friends? The starlet posted a SoulCycle group shot saying, “Amazing!!!!! Thank you to my favorite people who joined me today in my 80's ride!!” While Moretz may be young, she’s no rookie when it comes to working hard. She previously undertook three months of combat training with Jackie Chan’s personal stunt team in preparation for her action film Kick-Ass.
5. Taylor’s tresses. Swift is short and sweet! The singer announced her new ‘do on Instagram with a video, saying, “We don't do anything without an audience, do we?" Later the country girl posted a Polaroid with tour mate Ellie Goulding captioned, "London, I could never thank you enough. See you next time! PS: short hair, don't care. (!!!)" Get inspired to take your hair to new lengths with these seven celeb cuts.