You are here

Win LUNA Bars & Support Breast Cancer Research

 

We love LUNA bars here at SHAPE. Personally, I always have a stash in my desk drawer. And what did I pull out of my purse after giving blood this morning? A white chocolate macadamia nut LUNA bar—yum! Not only are the bars a great option for women-on-the-go but the brand is committed to raising funds and awareness for breast cancer research too.

This is LUNA’s 11th year hosting LUNAFEST a touring film festival making 150 stops in the US and Canada. The festival celebrates female filmmakers and brings awareness to women’s issues. 85 percent of proceeds are donated to local nonprofits while the remaining 15 percent go to the Breast Cancer Fund. So far LUNAFESt has raised over $758,000 for women’t organizations. Want to get involved? Find out if LUNAFEST is visiting a city near you.

Follow me on twitter @Shape_Magazine for a chance to win tickets to the October 26th New York City stop, which will be hosted by the always lovely Christy Turlington Burns. Two lucky SHAPE readers will win a pair of tickets to the event plus a box of their favorite LUNA bars. Stay tuned to win. The tweet is coming before the end of the week!

As an editor at SHAPE I have the chance to learn about the healthiest ways to cook, eat, and live from all sorts of experts but I’m also a single girl living in NYC with a busy schedule, active social life, and chocolate cravings. I’m here to share what works for me—and where I need a little help from you. Follow me on Twitter @Shape_Magzine with hashtag #FitFoodie—I will respond!

Comments

Add a comment