We've put together five of the hottest fitness-related Cyber Monday 2011 deals.
Happy Cyber Monday 2011! If you've been wanting to do some super saving, we've put together five of the hottest fitness-related Cyber Monday deals. Now get to clicking before they're gone!
5 Fitness-Related Cyber Monday 2011 Deals
1. New fitness equipment. Whether it's a treadmill, elliptical or other piece of fitness equipment, Dick's Sporting Goods is giving consumers 25 percent off just about everything, plus free shipping today. Score!
2. MP3 player. Is your MP3 player in need of an upgrade? Pick one up at Best Buy today online. With free shipping, free gift cards when you spend enough and in-store pick-up, it's a fitness-music lovers' ideal Cyber Monday deal.
3. Heart-rate monitor with GPS. Garmin is giving up to 40 percent off today for Cyber Monday 2011!
4. High-tech apparel. Check out your favorite fitness apparel website for big Cyber Monday 2011 deals. Our faves? Nike (Enter promo code SWOOSH for free shipping and ADVANTAGE for 25 percent off clearance items), Lululemon (free shipping and special limited-time editions) and Under Armour (free shipping on orders of all sizes).
5. Workout DVDs and downloads. ExerciseTV has DVDs as cheap as $1 today. It doesn't get much better than that!
Will you be shopping online today? What are the best deals you've seen?
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.