We may only be one episode into the new season of The Biggest Loser, but we're already loving it. Why? The below five reasons!
5 Reasons to Love The Biggest Loser Season 12
1. New trainers to watch. With Jillian Michaels not returning this season, Anna Kournikova and Dolvett Quince have big shoes to fill. We can't wait to see more of the workouts they bring to The Biggest Loser gym!
2. Battle of the ages. This season, The Biggest Loser is all about testing the theory that age is nothing but a number. Should be a fascinating weight-loss experiment!
3. A weekly dose of workout inspiration. Not a week goes by where we're not inspired to work out a little harder or eat a little better because of what we've watched on The Biggest Loser. The premiere already had us tearing up and motivated to be our best. Can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds.
4. New workout trends to try. The Biggest Loser gym is always stocked with the absolute coolest fitness equipment.
5. Bob Harper. With baby-blue eyes, a great sense of humor and the ability to get all of The Biggest Loser contestants to start believing in themselves, we love to watch Bob on the small screen.