Loading up your iPod with a new workout playlist? Try some holiday tunes! "Deck the Halls" may not be the first thing you think of when you're looking for heart-pumping beats, but there are a surprising number of holiday classics that make great workout songs. Check out our favorite picks below and then tell us in the comments: What's on your workout playlist this month?
1. "All I Want for Christmas is You," Mariah Carey. While there are multiple versions of this song, Carey's version is hands down the best. Seriously, no one does it like Mariah Carey. Have you ever really listened to her sing? That's what a five-octave range sounds like.
2. "Last Christmas," Cascada. No hard feelings toward Wham!, but the more fast-paced remix of this song by German Eurodance sensation Cascada is perfect for any high-intensity cardio workout. It also doubles as the perfect getting-over-you song for those going through a recent breakup.
3. "Sleigh Ride," Karmin. YouTube sensation Karmin, consisting of Amy Heidermann and Nick Noonan, got its start in 2010, but hit it big when their single "Brokenhearted" went viral earlier this year. They teamed up with Coach this holiday season to put their own twist on "Sleigh Ride" and showcase some of this season's hottest looks.
4. "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays," *NSYNC. You knew it was coming. No workout playlist is complete without everybody's favorite '90s boy band *NSYNC making an appearance.
5. "Carol of the Bells," Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Although it's more commonly known as "Carol of the Bells," it's technically called "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24," because it's a mash-up of both "Carol of the Bells" and "God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman" and was supposed to embody "a cello player playing a forgotten Christmas carol in war-torn Sarajevo."
6. "O Holy Night," Susan Boyle. Remember Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle? She released this version of "O Holy Night" in 2010, and it is absolutely gorgeous, plus it's perfect for a cool down or a yoga workout.