Love your guy but wish he were clued in to more of the finer things in life? Sign up for InsideHook! InsideHook.com is a free daily newsletter that delivers the latest and greatest in guy-centric activities. From whiskey tastings to antigravity plane rides to classes and apps, there's something for your S.O, no matter his interests. Here are some of our favorite offers from InsideHook (PS-feel free to steal some of these ideas yourself!).
1. Zombie Survival Course: Gain the skills you need to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse. Taught by a security industry veteran, this weekend-long course in New Jersey shows you how to shoot everything from a glock to an M4 Rifle, perform valuable first aid treatments, and use ordinary items in close combat to defend yourself.
2. The Crawl Inclusive: A three-day tour of Brooklyn's finest eateries.
3. Who's your caddy? Is your sweetie really into golf? Register him for GolfTripGenius.com, an easy-to-use online golf organizer that can help keep him and all his golf buddies on the same page (literally) about their next golf trip.
4. An executive triathlon coach: It's hard enough to find time to simply put in a workout, let alone train for a marathon or triathlon. Enter Mikael Hanson, a former Wall Street guy-turned-pro endurance coach who specializes in fitting intensive training into a hectic schedule.
5. Get custom jeans delivered: Who doesn't have a favorite pair of jeans? Now your S.O. can get his custom-designed and tailored to fit his exact measurements from 3x1, a N.Y.-based workshop and denim museum that specializes in making hand-stitched jeans.
Andy Russell is Co-founder and Chairman of InsideHook. Andy is also on the board of Thrillist, TasitingTable, and PureWow. He has been investing in and building digital media businesses since 1999.