Show off your workout results on Instagram or Twitter for a chance to be featured on SHAPE!
February isn’t just a time to celebrate romantic love; it’s a time to celebrate yourself! That's why we've decalared this month #FlauntIt February so you have the opportunity to share what you love most about yourself—and a chance to be featured on Shape.com. Whether you’re proud of your toned arms, a flat tummy, your baby bump, or crossing the finish line at your first 5K, we want you to flaunt it on Instagram and Twitter! No, it's not bragging, it's celebrating, and we think women don't do it enough!
Simply tweet or post to Instagram whatever it is that makes you proud of yourself using the hashtag #FlauntIt and mention @Shape_Magazine. We’ll be retweeting and “liking” all our lovely ladies, and our favorite pictures will be featured on Shape.com. Be sure to follow @Shape_Magazine on Twitter and Instagram to see fellow SHAPE readers and editors flaunting their best features. Plus, check out our Flaunt It Pinterest board for my ideas on how you can amplify your assets. Whether it’s a bikini pic or a shot of you lifting heavy weights, we can't wait to see what you've got!
In the meantime, here's some inspiration to motivate you to show off your best assets:
- Take a look at the 20 sexiest celebrity Twitpics. These stars aren’t shy about flashing their favorite parts.
- Get inspired by these confidence queens from 9 to 99.
- Check out these 16 incredible yoga photos. From the Great Wall of China to the grocery store, these yogis know how to strike a pose!
- Then check out our round-up of the best abs in Hollywood.
- Finally, view this photo gallery of 10 breathtaking dance photos. These lovely ladies make flying through the air and balancing on just about anything seem easy!
As an editor at SHAPE I have the chance to learn about the healthiest ways to cook, eat, and live from all sorts of experts but I’m also a single girl living in NYC with a busy schedule, active social life, and chocolate cravings. I’m here to share what works for me—and where I need a little help from you.