Football season is in full swing and you know what that means — snack food! But don't think that you have to fill up your football-themed snack dishes with just Doritos and tortilla chips. There are so many healthier chips on the grocery store shelves. Read on for our top healthy chip picks!
5 Healthy Chips to Snack On
1. Beanitos. Made from beans — not corn — these Beanitos chips boost fiber and protein in every bite. They even come in a cheddar cheese flavor to fulfill your biggest Doritos craving!
2. Food Should Taste Good. This brand offers a variety of healthy chips, but we're particularly fans of the Blue Corn chips that feature organic blue corn, quinoa and flaxseeds.
3. popchips. You just can't go wrong with these chips that are not baked or fried but popped! If you're a fan of spicier Doritos, be sure to try popchips new Jalapeno flavor!
4. Baked Classics. Gluten-free with no MSG, saturated fat or preservatives, you can feel good eating these baked chips. We recommend the Mesquite BBQ flavor!
5. Veggie Stix. With 55 percent less fat than usual potato chips, Veggie Stix are made with potatoes, tomatoes and spinach, pure sea salt and non-hydrogenated oils. Delish!
Do you snack on chips? Have a soft-spot for Doritos? Tell us about it!