As SHAPE editors, we gain exclusive access to all kinds of fun new products from foods to fitness apps to supplements. Here are a few healthy living launches we're excited about this week.
1. SeroVital. SeroVital, an anti-aging formula that uses human growth hormone (HGH) to help improve skin tone, muscle composition, energy, and more, has just received a U.S. patent that will protect the specific SeroVital formula from imitators while allowing the company behind the supplement to continue to develop the formula in an easily digestible supplement form. You can learn more about the supplement and buy it here.
2. Parcel. To help make living well easier than ever, our friends at Greatist have launched Parcel, a new healthy subscription delivery service. For less than 20 bucks, you can get the latest in healthy living foods and products delivered right to your door.
3. Happify. Aiming to help people live happy, fulfilling lives by providing science-based games and activities, the new site Happify allows you to train your brain to develop skills for lasting happiness, peace of mind, motivation, and engagement based on your own personal goals, whatever they may be.
4. Prevently. Developed by two students, Prevently.com aims to be the Facebook of health. Launching Friday, the website will provide content written by Harvard medical students and vetted by nutrition, medical, and fitness professionals, and will allow users to book appointments with experts as well as sync up data from fitness devices such as FitBit, Jawbone UP, or Nike Fuel Band, and join groups with like-minded users.
5. A push-up bra for men. Because why not? U.K.-based company Funkybod is selling what the company describes as a "revolutionary new muscle top for men" that improves posture and gives the effect of a "natural looking balance all-around" that includes padding for the pecs, triceps, and biceps. Okay then.