As much as we love tights, boots, knit sweaters, and scarves here at SHAPE, we're beyond over the cold days of winter and can't wait to shed some layers and update our looks. Here are five trends we can't wait to start rocking now that spring has officially started!
1. Put away the smoky shadow. A smudgy, smoky eye is so 2012. Instead, wake up your face with these gorgeous pastel colors that are perfect for a night out.
2. Get red carpet-worthy hair at home. Sick of hiding your locks under a winter hat? We are too! Check out this video to go behind the scenes from our March issue and get four new sexy 'dos from celebrity stylist Oscar Blandi.
3. Give your closet a once-over. Put away the heavy layers and take out your wedge sneakers, bright blazers, and peplum tops! We can't get enough of these chic and sexy styles.
4. Don't forget your nails. Your blank nails are a canvas, and the possibilities are endless! Why not channel your inner Warhol and try these bright new looks?
5. Go back to the basics. If you're not much of a makeup fan, no worries! You can never go wrong with a neutral lip and eye. Use taupey browns and nudes to get a fresh-faced, timeless, and oh-so-sophisticated look you can wear every day with these tips from Sonia Kashuk.