It sure was good to see Sean Kingston last night on Fox's Teen Choice Awards show. The event marked Kingston's first red-carpet appearance since being injured in a very serious Jet Ski accident in Miami in May. Kingston was looking good, too! The singer has lost 45 pounds and has started eating better and working out. To celebrate Kingston's healthy comeback, we've compiled his five best songs for working out. Enjoy!
Top 5 Sean Kingston Workout Songs
1. Beautiful Girls. This sweet Kingston song is a fantastic cool down song that ends your workout on a happy note.
2. Fire Burning. If you love to dance or are looking for a high-energy song to get you going during cardio, this Kingston song is it!
3. Letting Go (Dutty Love) Featuring Nicki Minaj. This new song features female rapper Nicki Minaj is a perfect recovery song during interval training. Just let go!
4. Take You There. You get an inside peek at Kingston's hometown in this song that is ideal for steady state cardio workouts.
5. Eenie Meenie. Kingston paired up with Justin Bieber on this one. Beware — it's catchy!
We're so happy that Kingston is back and healthy after his accident!
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.