Talk about shocking! Recent news from People magazine says that Joss Stone was recently targeted in a bizarre robbery-murder plot in Britain. Thankfully, the two men who were armed with swords, rope and a body bag were arrested Tuesday near Stone's rural home in England before reaching Stone. Because we're so happy that Stone is safe and sound, we thought it only appropriate to highlight some of the best Stone hits.
Enjoy these Stone songs for your next workout!
5 Best Joss Stone Songs and Hits
1. Put Your Hands On Me. Start your workout off with this sexy Stone song that works perfectly for a warm-up or as a recovery during intervals!
2. Tell Me 'Bout It. If you're going out for a power walk or a jog, this is a great song for steady-state cardio. It has a funky beat that just keeps you going.
3. You Had Me. Feisty and fun, this song is sure to get you going no matter what type of workout you're doing!
4. Incredible. Your workout will just feel "incredible" when you play this one!
5. Free Me. This Joss Stone girl-power song is uplifting. Use it as a cool down track to end your workout on a high note.
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.