You can use your keyboard to see the next slide ( ← previous, → next)
Ciara definitely worked the glow from head to toe, wearing a glittering gold Pucci gown with metallic makeup to match. “Our inspiration is a reflection of Ciara's signature clean, flawless, and bronze-toned palette with a hint of color on the lips for more evening drama,” says her makeup artist, Yolonda Frederick, who shared how to recreate the look.
1. Lightly apply Fashion Fair Perfect Finish Soufflé foundation with a foundation brush, followed by a yellow-based Chanel concealer. Set the foundation with loose powder by MAC using a puff, then dust off excess powder with a powder brush.
2. Base the eyelids and lash lines with MAC cream eye shadow in Construction, then blend and highlight with MAC reflective pigment in Tan. Contour the outside and crease of the eyes with Laura Geller Baked Marble Eye Shadow in Devil's Food, then finish the look with a natural and wispy false lash topped with Voluminous Million Lashes black mascara by L'Oreal for added drama.
3. Apply Chanel's Tweed Sienna blush to the apples of the cheeks and highlight cheekbones with Nars Satellite of Love highlighter.
4. Contour lips with a neutral pencil like MAC's Cork. To keep the look sweet yet sexy, use only a hint of lip color like MAC's Ravishing Crème Sheen lipstick and highlight the center with Black Opal's Color Splurge Lustre Gloss in Cheeky.
5. Seal the look with Iman's Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder in Clay followed by one last coat of mascara, then brush the brows in place with Maybelline's Great Lash in Clear.
Steal Taylor's stormy silver eye, Beyoncé's post-sex glow, and more of the night's best makeup and hair
Steal Taylor's stormy silver eye, Beyoncé's post-sex glow, and more of the night's best makeup and hair.