Paris Hilton was a bare-backed beauty in a slinky white Christina Milani dress, surpassed only by her show-stopping hair and makeup. “Her updo gave her dress the attention it deserved while also spotlighting how soft and pretty her makeup was,” says hairstylist Melissa Schleicher. She shares how to sport teased tresses inspired by Hilton’s look.
1. Apply Kerastase Mousse Bouffante to wet hair, then blow out, focusing on major height at the crown. Put hair in medium-sized hot rollers and leave to set for 20 minutes.
2. Take out rollers and tease hair at the base all around the head, smoothing it on the outside only. Flip head over and spritz Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray for extra fullness and grit, then gather hair into a knot near the nape with bobby pins, keeping it messy. Finish with Oribe Superfine Strong hairspray to lock in place.
And for glowing goddess skin (a major trend of the evening!), follow these steps from makeup expert Margina Dennis, who has worked with the likes of Lea Michele and Petra Nemcova.
1. Prep by applying LORAC selfTantalizer to the face and body, then follow up with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and Dalton Cosmetics Conceal-It Concealer.
2. Make the eyes pop with Le Metier de Beaute True Eye Color Shadows in Spicy and Noir topped with It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara.
3. Define the brows with Senna Sketch-A-Brow Pencil and cheeks with Face Atelier Ultra Bronzer in Brushed Sable.
4. Complete the look with #96 Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint and #852 Inglot Full Metal Lip Liner.