1. She likes to exercise outside. “I love playing tennis even though I am not very good,” she says. “I like to do Runyon Canyon with friends and hiking with my dog too.”
2. The Australian stunner recently discovered Barry’s Bootcamp. “I try to get there twice a week, and I also do Pilates,” Kym says.
3. When Johnson is traveling, she takes her Thera-Bands and works out in the hotel. “The Dancing with the Stars Workout DVD is a great workout too!” says Johnson.
4. Johnson tries to eat pretty healthy but she does have a sweet tooth and loves dessert here and there. “I think portion control is the key as well as exercise,” she says. “I do notice a difference in my body if I cut out carbs after 5 p.m.”
5. She loves going out to nice dinners. “I do love going out to nice dinners but that can be tricky sometimes if you’re watching what you eat,” the beautiful ballroom dancer says. “As long as you are getting some kind of a workout in each week, I really think you can afford a little treat sometimes.”
6. Jane Fonda inspires Johnson to stay fit. “She is still making Fitness DVDs and looks incredible. I used to do her workouts with my mum in the lounge room all the time when I was little,” says Johnson. “I even went as Jane Fonda to a Halloween Party once and made people get on the floor and give me scissors. I guess you can say she is my hero!"
About Kristen Aldridge
Kristen Aldridge lends her pop culture expertise to Yahoo! as host of “omg! NOW”. Receiving millions of hits per day, the hugely popular daily entertainment news program is one of the most-watched on the web. As a seasoned entertainment journalist, pop culture expert, fashion addict and lover of all things creative, she is founder of positivelycelebrity.com and recently launched her own celeb-inspired fashion line and smartphone app. Connect with Kristen to talk all things celebrity via Twitter and Facebook , or visit her official website at www.kristenaldridge.com.