For decades super model Cindy Crawford has looked fabulous. Now the mother of two and well into her 40s, Crawford can still rock a bikini and turn heads. Just how does she do it? We have Crawford's workout secrets!
The Cindy Crawford Workout and Fitness Plan
1. Outdoor running. Crawford's cardio of choice is running or walking outside. Whether it's on the beach or at a park — or running after her kids — jogging is one of her favorite ways to work out!
2. Pilates. With multiple DVDs of her own that feature different Pilates exercises, it's no wonder that this super model still practices Pilates. It keeps her core strong and toned!
3. Get into the Zone. Crawford's fitness is also determined by what she eats! She follows the Zone Diet, which consists of eating small meals made up of 40 percent protein, 30 percent carbohydrate and 30 percent healthy fat every few hours.
4. Free weights. Crawford knows that lifting weights is the key to a toned body. She lifts multiple times a week in addition to her cardio.
5. Healthy mindset. Part of having a healthy body is also having a healthy mind. Cindy aims to have a fully healthy lifestyle that is more about being fit and a healthy role model to her kids than it is fitting in a certain dress size.
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.