Although it seems like every celebrity has a personal trainer these days, did you know that there are some celebs who work out at home with DVDs just like we do? Yep, there are a number of stars who swear by P90X, a series of super tough workouts on DVD, as their exercise du jour.
5 P90X Celebrities
1. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. Both Kutcher and Moore have credited P90X workouts for their fantastic bodies!
2. Pink. Celebrity Pink just had a baby, so we wouldn't be surprised if she went back to her P90X workouts while at home with the baby.
3. Sheryl Crow. Is there anything Crow won't try? In addition to all of these workouts, she has also seen great results from doing P90X!
4. Erin Andrews. When not dancing, ESPN sportscaster Andrews says that P90X keeps her lean and strong!
5. The Old Spice Guy. Isaiah Mustafa, better known as the guy in the Old Spice commercials, told Jay Leno last year that he keeps his buff body and commercial-ready by doing P90X.
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.