Calling all George Michael fans! The former Wham singer just announced that a comeback tour is on the books. The new world "Orchestral Tour" begins in late August and goes through April 2012, stopping at major cities in Europe. (It just gives you Americans an excuse to travel, right?)
To celebrate George Michael's touring comeback -- and to applaud his recent 15-pound weight-loss to get back in shape for the tour — here's a list of our top five George Michael workout songs. Add them to your gym playlist for some guilty pleasure listening!
Top 5 George Michael Workout Songs
1. Faith. This is the George Michael song of all George Michael songs. High-energy and fun — just try not to embarrass yourself by singing along too loudly.
2. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go. A little throwback to George's Wham! roots with this fun one!
3. I Want Your Sex. A little risqué, this song might make you blush a little, but it certainly has a beat to get you moving — and feeling sexy!
4. Father Figure. A slower track that's ideal for recovery during sprints, this one is a workout oldie but a goodie!
5. Everything She Wants. Another one of his biggest hits, this George Michael song is sure to get stuck in your head after your workout is over — which isn't a bad thing in our opinion.
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.