With the recent news that what we see on TV can influence our own health behaviors (even more than what our doctors tell us!), we wanted to highlight how five of our favorite TV celebs stay healthy!
The Stay-Healthy and Fit Secrets of 5 TV Stars
1. Jillian Michaels. Think it takes hours in a gym to work out like this Biggest Loser trainer? Think again — it only takes 20 minutes!
2. Oprah Winfrey. We all know what happened when Oprah said to not eat beef...these days Oprah is committed to staying on top of her health by managing a thyroid condition, working through emotional eating no matter what her weight is and getting in regular workouts.
3. Kim Cattrall. Although her character Samantha on Sex and the City may have credited lots of late-night under-the-sheets sessions to her figure, Cattrall says cardio and switching up workouts regularly is really her secret to staying healthy.
4. Kourtney Kardashian. Reality TV star and new mom Kourtney Kardashian keeps her and her family fueled with organic and natural foods, and limits her caffeine consumption to just one serving a day to have a healthy diet!
5. Julianne Hough. While Julianne Hough may be best known for her dance moves, her workout and healthy living routine includes much more than dance. In fact, she loves circuit training and enjoys eating a nutritious diet!
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.