Jennifer Aniston has been the spokesperson for Smart Water for a few years now, but in her most recent campaign for the bottled water company, more than just water is on display. In fact, her toned body takes center stage. So just how did Jen get so lean and, well, perfect for the topless ads? We have her body secrets!
Top 5 Ways Jennifer Aniston Stays Camera Ready
1. One word: Yoga. Jennifer Aniston swears by yoga to stay fit, toned and balanced (inside and out) at any age. Check out some of her favorite poses with her personal yoga instructor Mandy Ingber here.
2. She gets her beauty sleep. Beauty sleep is the real deal. Jen aims for eight hours every night so that she always looks her best!
3. She eats simple, fresh food. Although Jen doesn't love to cook, when she does, she keeps it fresh and simple, making healthy dishes like Greek salad, healthy soup, steak and grilled vegetables.
4. She does short bursts of cardio. While yoga is her first love when it comes to fitness, she also mixes short bursts of cycling, walking or running in each day. Twenty minutes is all it takes.
5. She drinks her H20. As the spokesperson for Smart Water, this one isn't a surprise, but she says that she gets 100 ounces of water each day. Now that's a girl who believes in what she's promoting!
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.