Oh, how we love Betty White! This 89-year-old comedian never fails to crack us up and, despite almost being in her 90s, just keeps on going in the entertainment world. Read on for our favorite moments with White in which she shares her energy, sass, charm — and health!
Top 5 Fit Betty White Moments
1. Betty White dancing in The Proposal. Talk about fit! Just check out this scene from The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds where she puts on quite the dance.
2. Betty White Tips for Living a Long and Happy Life. White went on "The Late Show with David Letterman" a few months ago and shared her top 10 list for living a long and happy life. While some were pretty tongue-in-check, you can't argue with No. 3: "Try not to die." So funny!
3. Betty White playing football in a Snickers ad. While we can't totally applaud White for endorsing a candy bar exactly, we sure as heck like to see her out on the football field for a workout!
4. Betty White's acceptance speech at the SAG Awards. Both hilarious and irreverent, we love White's Lifetime Achievement Award speech at the SAG Awards because it shows how when you work at something — like your career (or even your workout, we think!), you can achieve your dreams!
5. Betty White on "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson: "Tarzan and Jane." While this clip is definitely a little older, we love how she's not afraid to rock an animal-print dress. Now that's body confidence — and some fit legs!
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.