While the country entertainment world is still buzzing over Sheryl Crow's accidental wardrobe malfunction last night while performing with Kid Rock at the CMT Awards, here at SHAPE, we're more abuzz with talk over those long, strong legs! Over the years, Crow has been a fitness role model for women of all ages. Below are her favorite ways to stay fit. As you'll see, there's pretty much nothing Crow doesn't love!
6 Ways Sheryl Crow Stays Fit
1. Biking. Although the relationship didn't last, Lance Armstrong certainly got Crow hooked on this form of exercise that is great for building cardio endurance and leg strength.
2. Weight Training. Crow knows that when it comes to getting toned and strong, weight training is key. From circuits to plyometrics, she pushes herself at the gym with weights!
3. Surfing. Crow loves to get outdoors for workouts and be a little adventurous. Surfing does both of those things while also giving Crow a killer core workout that tests her balance and focus!
4. Running. Whether its trail running or hitting the treadmill, Crow is a true runner!
5. Mind/Body Exercises. Be it yoga or Pilates, sometimes Sheryl likes to slow her workout down with mind-body exercise. These types of workouts allows her to build strength while also improving flexibility and quieting the mind.
6. Tennis. Tennis, anyone? Crow loves to get out and hit some balls around the court. Tennis is a great form of cardio!
For a list of other celebs who have also had wardrobe malfunctions (many of which happened when they were doing active things!), check out this slideshow from Radar Online.
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.