Complied on Friday, April 15th
We revealed big news this week: Our cover model, Jillian Michaels’ – known for her tough, no-nonsense attitude on The Biggest Loser – doesn’t like working out! Here we share her super-challenging 20-minute workout routine that gets you in and out of the gym faster. Plus, speedy secrets from pro marathoner Desiree Davilla before she takes on the Boston Marathon and more hot stories this week.
1. The Biggest Loser Trainer Jillian Michaels’ 20-Minute Workout Routine
Sculpt your body with 5 challenging moves The Biggest Loser Trainer Jillian Michaels uses to keep her body tight and toned.
2. Boston Marathon Preview: Pro Marathoner Desiree Davila Shares Her Running Tips
Fourth fastest female marathon runner in the country Desiree Davila shares her 6 top tips for finishing fast. See how she does at the Boston Marathon, Monday April 18th.
3. Top 50 Weight Loss Exercises to Help You Get in Shape This Spring
Beat fitness boredom with 50 fun ways to get moving this spring.
4. Spring Walking Tips From Walk at Home’s Leslie Sansone
Get moving and drop pounds with top tips from Walk at Home creator Leslie Sansone.
5. Use Your Phone as a Calorie Counter
New apps make healthy eating easy. Find out how your camera phone can count calories for you.
More hot stories this week:
5 Ways to Resist the Office Candy Jar
Is Sugar Toxic?
—New York Times
Keep the Weight Off After Saying I Do
People’s Most Beautiful 2011
Catherine Zeta-Jones Battle with Bipolar Disorder