With the unfortunate news that the Black Eyed Peas had to cancel their free concert in Central Park due to weather (bummer!), we thought we'd share a way for all of us to still get our Black Eyed Peas songs fix — a best-of playlist!
The 5 Best Black Eyed Peas Songs to Work Out To
1. Hey Mama. Start your workout with this song that is sure to get you moving!
2. My Humps. Shake your lovely lady lumps to this Black Eyed Peas song that is high energy and oh-so fun!
3. Boom Boom Pow. You've got that boom, boom, pow! So pick up your pace and keep it up.
4. Just Can't Get Enough. This is Black Eyed Peas' newest song, and it makes for a great recovery song between intervals.
5. I Gotta Feeling. We have a feeling that these Black Eyed Peas songs rock for workouts! Use this track as a cool down.
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.