You can use your keyboard to see the next slide ( ← previous, → next)
Called "the home workout revolution," Bodyrock.TV made its mark on the fitness world by providing short and intense workouts, but they earned their legion of devoted fans by coming up with creative moves like "the drunk chicken."
There's a reason this plan is called 12-minute madness! Perform each of the following moves for 50 seconds, resting 10 seconds between each. Work through the entire circuit once.
(You can watch a video demonstration of the exercises here.)
1. Jump squats
2. Lateral jump
3. 5 high knees, down, jump tuck
4. Pushup core rotation burpee
5. 2 side jumps, 2 squat jumps
6. Comando up and down, 2 kickouts
7. V-abs roll left to right
8. Superman abs
9. 5 high knees, 5 switch lunges
10. 2 dive bombers, 2 drunk chickens
11. Surfer kickouts, 2 jump tucks
12. 2 pushups, 5 mountain climbers
Photo credit: BodyRock.TV
These short but powerful plans are perfect for a busy schedule
These fast but powerful workouts are perfect for a busy schedule.
15 Full-Body Workouts Under 15 Minutes