You can use your keyboard to see the next slide ( ← previous, → next)
You don't have to know where your chakras are (or even what one is) to get the physical and mental benefits of a vinyasa—"a steady, dynamic flow of connected yoga asanas linked with breath work in a continuous movement." The continuity and focus on breathing helps release serotonin (the feel-good hormone in your brain) to calm your mind, while the movements challenge your balance and strength.Go through this vinyasa flow once, moving through the steps as fluidly as possible.
1. Start in mountain pose
2. Swan dive to forward fold
3. Step back to downward facing dog
4. Plank to low pushup
5. Lift our chest into upward facing dog
6. Raise your hips and return to downward facing dog
7. Step one foot through to a low lunge
8. Bring your back foot in to a forward fold
9. Stand back up to mountain pose
These short but powerful plans are perfect for a busy schedule
These fast but powerful workouts are perfect for a busy schedule.
15 Full-Body Workouts Under 15 Minutes