You can use your keyboard to see the next slide ( ← previous, → next)
Why settle for one or the other when you can have the fat-burning benefits of kickboxing and the strength work of kettlebells? This killer combination allows you to incorporate on the hottest fitness tools into a traditional, heart-pumping workout.
Grab medium weight kettlebell and try this high-energy mashup designed by Dasha Libin from Kettlebell Kickboxing in New York City. Perform each exercise for 1 minute and then immediately move to the next. Rest for 1 minute between each circuit.
1. Alternating front kicks
2. Kettlebell swings
3. Kick to kettlebell raise (Hold the kettlebell at chest level and raise it overhead as you kick your leg up to head level or as high as you can.)
1. Alternating front kick followed by a sprawl (Squat down and jump your legs back like you are going to do a burpee but open your legs wide and allow your back to arch so that your knees touch the floor.)
2. Kettlebell swings (Every 5 swings, catch the kettlebell up and rotate it around your head)
3. Squat then kick with a kettlebell raise overhead, alternating legs with each kick
1. Alternating double front kick followed by a squat thrust (Bend your knees, place your hands on the ground and jump back into plank position. Jump back in and stand, squeezing your glutes at the top.)
2. Kettlebell swings (Every 5 swings, catch and raise the kettlebell overhead)
3. Sumo squat followed by a kick with kettlebell raise overhead (Alternate which leg kicks with every rep.)
These short but powerful plans are perfect for a busy schedule
These fast but powerful workouts are perfect for a busy schedule.
15 Full-Body Workouts Under 15 Minutes