- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 1
- Start to Finish: under 1 hour
- Prep: 3 minutes
- 1mg (0%) Sodium
- 2g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 0g (0%) Fat
- 0g (0%) Saturated Fat
- 1g Sugars
- 0g Protein
- 1mg (0%) Calcium
- 0mg (0%) Iron
- 1/2 ounce spiced syrup (see Notes)
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces Maker's Mark Bourbon
- 1 cinnamon stick for garnish
1. Combine the first three ingredients, stir, and strain over ice into a rocks glass.
2. Stir and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
To make the spiced syrup: mix equal parts water and sugar. Let the mixture sit in a closed container with clove and cinnamon so that the syrup becomes infused with flavor.
Nutritional information does not include spiced syrup.