- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: under 1 hour
- Prep: 5 minutes (and 16 minutes refrigeration time)
- Cook: 16 minutes
- 192mg (8%) Sodium
- 0g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 24g (38%) Fat
- 14g (70%) Saturated Fat
- 0g Sugars
- 23g Protein
- 28mg (3%) Calcium
- 2mg (10%) Iron
Everyone will enjoy this steak recipe that's big in flavor and low in sodium.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning or 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak (about 1-inch thick)
1. Mix oil, soy sauce and seasoning in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.