- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 8
- Start to Finish: under 1 hour
- Prep: 10 mins.
- Cook: 50 mins.
- 1511mg (63%) Sodium
- 26g Carbs
- 3g Fiber
- 19g (30%) Fat
- 7g (34%) Saturated Fat
- 12g Sugars
- 26g Protein
- 56mg (6%) Calcium
- 2mg (9%) Iron
- 1 2-pound boneless cooked ham
- 4 medium or 3 large orange-fleshed sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 seedless oranges, cut into sections
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place ham in a shallow baking pan. Arrange sweet potatoes and orange sections around ham and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, hoisin sauce and black pepper. Pour mixture over ham, sweet potatoes and oranges.
3. Bake 50 minutes, until potatoes are fork-tender.