- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: Less than 4 hours
- 252mg Sodium
- 22g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 10g Fat
- 1g Saturated Fat
- 21g Sugars
- 25g Protein
- 24mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 3/4 cup Ocean Spray® Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Drink
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, flattened slightly (about 1/2 inch)
- 2 large Clementines, peeled and sectioned
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in 2-cup glass measuring cup. Whisk until blended.
2. Place dressing in resealable food-storage plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
3. Remove chicken from marinade; place remaining marinade in 1-quart saucepan. Preheat grill for direct medium-high heat.
4. Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, 11 to 12 minutes or until browned and tender and internal temperature of chicken is 165ºF.
5. Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade to a boil over medium high heat. Boil 10 to 12 minutes or until reduced by half.
6. Remove from heat; stir in Clementine sections. Serve grilled chicken breasts with Clementine sauce spooned on top.