- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: under 1 hour
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 433mg (18%) Sodium
- 26g Carbs
- 9g Fiber
- 9g (14%) Fat
- 1g (6%) Saturated Fat
- 12g Sugars
- 6g Protein
- 62mg (6%) Calcium
- 3mg (15%) Iron
- Cooking spray
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- 12 asparagus spears
- 1 small eggplant, cut in quarters lengthwise
- 1 zucchini, cut in quarters lengthwise
- 1 yellow squash, cut in quarters lengthwise
- 6 plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup fat-free or lowfat Italian or ranch dressing
1. Spray a grill with cooking spray and preheat it.
2. Brush vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle them evenly with pepper and salt. Place bell peppers on the grill; cook for 5 minutes, turning as needed. Continue to cook, turning, as you add remaining vegetables in the following order.
3. Add the eggplant and grill 3 minutes.
4. Add the asparagus and grill 3 minutes.
5. Add the zucchini and yellow squash and grill 3 minutes.
6. Add the tomatoes and grill 3 minutes, or until all vegetables are tender.
7. Drizzle with dressing and serve.