- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 20
- Start to Finish: Less than 1 hour
- 5mg Sodium
- 22g Carbs
- 0g Fiber
- 0g Fat
- Saturated Fat
- 13g Sugars
- 0g Protein
- 4mg Calcium
- 0mg Iron
This fruity sip will make it feel more like summer (at least a little), no matter how cold it is outside.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 bottle Grand Marnier Raspberry Peach*
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 3 cloves
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wheels, plus more for garnish (optional)
Mix honey with 1 cup hot water to make honey syrup. Add to a Crock-Pot with remaining ingredients plus 2 quarts water. Turn heat to low and allow mixture to warm. Garnish each serving with 1 cinnamon stick and 1 lemon wheel, if desired.
*If you cannot find this, substitute regular Grand Marnier.
Recipe created by mixologist George Carney for Grand Marnier