- Skill Level: Beginner
- Start to Finish: 5 minutes
This Caribbean-esque cocktail will make you feel like you’re “on island time.” Relax.
- 3/4 part Cruzan Peach Rum
- 1 1/4 parts Cruzan Aged Light Rum
- 1/2 part fresh lime juice
- 8 mint leaves
- 1/2 pineapple ring
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 sprig mint sprig, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except garnish in a blender and blend for 20 seconds. Let settle for another 20 seconds, then pour into a chilled coupe glass. Lightly slap mint sprig to release aroma, and garnish glass.
Recipe created by Jesse Card, Cruzan master mixologist