- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 1
Replace the bourbon in this classic cocktail with bubbles for an even more refreshing sip.
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, divided
- 3 teaspoons seltzer water
- 3 ounces Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Moscato
1. Tear 8 mint leaves into pieces and freeze with water to make mint ice cubes.
2. Muddle 6 mint leaves and seltzer in a glass or cocktail shaker. Add moscato and shake or stir lightly to mix. Place mint ice cubes in a serving glass, pour in drink, and garnish with remaining mint sprigs.
Recipe provided by Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi